Thursday, February 19, 2009

Forgive me, For it's been 8 Days Since I Last Posted. Also, I Had a Cupcake for Breakfast.

I have only one question today: Why is time standing still? I'm on day 13, and I'm miserable. There's nothing to do but shag. And shag often. And while that might've given me some pleasure any other year, this year, when we're shagging for a purpose, I feel like a failure as a woman. Add some Pre-seed to the mix, and I'm a slip 'n slide failure of a woman.

This
Should
Not
Be
So
Hard.

I'm not depressed, but I am "blah" as I look agonizingly at the calendar that refuses to tick away the days. I'm gonna go ahead and blame the Clomid, but everything is irritating me now (driving this morning, I found myself fuming over the fact that the car in front of me had an annoyingly fast blinker. You don't get extra points for the blinking flurry, slow it down ferchrissakes!!).

Hence, the cupcake for breakfast - a little piece of joy in this ruthless world! (Okay, so I'm being overly dramatic, but WhatEver!) :) Next time, I'll try and find a source of joy that won't cause me to gain all of my pregnancy weight before I get pregnant... Or maybe not. I love me some cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment